- Tree Services
- Bobcat Services
Stump Grinding & Stump Removal Articles
- How long does it take for Stumps to decompose?
- Why not to rent a Stump Grinder and hire a Professional Stump Grinding Service?
- Comparing Stump Grinding Estimates…
- How to remove tree stumps and plant grass?
- How to use Stump Chips to create a Flower Bed?
- How to mark underground power, water, and gas lines before Grinding Stumps?
Hi my name is Dan Tartick, owner & operated of Peter the Stump Eater. We started in out 1987 as Ace Tree Service, but have recently began to solely focus on Stump Grinding, Bobcat Services, and Firewood Sales. I stand behind my work and haven't had a single complaint in 26 years. Why? - because I don't leave the job site until my customers are satisfied. Most my jobs are local and I rely on my customers for referrals, so I do my best to make them happy. Here are just a few of the hundreds of referrals I have accumulated throughout the years:
You and your tree men did a great job. I've already recommended you to several people, so I hope you'll get lots of business. You need a lot of windy weather in your line of work, this seems to be the year for it. Here's to Happy Holidays and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous new year. - Connie | Tonawanda, NY
Thank you for the wonderful job done on my tree removal. Your personal visits and friendly service were extraordinary. It took longer than expected, but it was well worth the wait. I would highly recommend your service to anyone. - Sincerely, Joane | Amherst, NY